Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Few Projects

I haven't listed anything in a little over a week, but that's really only because I'm having a hard time picking what to list next.  I have soooo much jewelry but I don't want to overrun the shop with just that kind of item.  I have photo prints, too, but again, I don't want to overlist those.  I've been thinking of other projects to do inorder to make new products for ths shop and I've come up with a few new ideas.

I'm going to be making beaded bookmarks!  I think they're so pretty, but they're always so overpriced at places like Borders and Barnes & Noble.  So, I'm going to make some, in varying sizes, but I think I'll list them as a made-to-order item.

I plan on making some throw pillow cases, too.  I adore home decor, so whatever I make will be in styles that match my own.  After all,  don't make what I wouldn't love to have/wear myself!  They won;t include the forms inside though-customers will have to supply those themselves.  It'll just make for easier pricing and shipping, is all.  ^_^

Ummmm, oh!  Paintings!  I don't know when I'll ever have some up, because my artistic skills are sooo rusty, but sooner than never, I'll have something up!  Acryllic paintings.  Probably just simple objects at first, but maybe some great-looking anime portraits in the future.  I'm a huge anime fan, so that's the art form I'm going to stick in the shop.  Oh, and sketches and ACEOs, as well.

Scrunchies!  I notice less and less people wearing them, so there probably won't be a whole lot, but I just need something to do with my fabric scraps, LOL.

Okay, I think that just about does it!  I don't exactly know for sure when these thinsg will be ready for listing, but they are in the works.  I'll keep the blog updated the best I can in the meantime!  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment